Dynamic dental group rapidly expanding and seeking compassionate providers with
the best quality care for San Antonio and the surrounding communities. We are a
team of dedicated professionals who strive for dental excellence. We have a
comprehensive approach to dental care. We offer an opportunity that will
challenge and grow your professionally.
• Compensation based on production.
• Maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
• Malpractice insurance coverage, medical and dental health insurance, vision,
long term disability reimbursement, CE reimbursement, etc.
DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental
• 3+ years of experience in a group or productive private practice setting.
• Current and valid Texas license to practice dentistry or be eligible for
• Other certifications as required by Texas licensure such as current CPR, DEA,
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled