Private Practice Residency
Applications now being accepted for one year private practice residency:
Clinical mentoring in a variety of clinical aspects of dentistry including
restorative, cosmetic, implant, prosthetics, endo, and perio.
- 8 continuing education weekends throughout the year.
- Regular collaboration on diagnosis, treatment planning and case results
with top practitioners.
- Training in patient communication, case presentation and case acceptance
- Team and practice leadership skill development.
- Minimum one year commitment.
- Weekly work schedule flexibility.
- Regular travel required for continuing education.
- At least one year of experience in a residency or practice environment
- Ability/willingness to relocate to Texas or Intermountain west.
Submit your resume and a one page letter explaining why you qualify to: