Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment with flexible hours? Want to be
part of a growing practice that offers cutting edge treatments and products? Our
practice values Continuing Education and our focus is the connection between
dentistry and overall health. We’re committed to the success of our business and
seek an energetic RDH with a “get it done” attitude.
We need a Hygienist Tuesday 9-7, Thurs 9-4 and 2 Sat/month 9-2. This position can
transition to full time as the need arises.
**Magnification/Loupes and Light are a must**
• Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment
plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
• Procedures may include:
• Periodontal Scaling and Root Planing
• Placement of Locally Applied Antibiotics
• Application of Fluoride Treatments
• Application of Protective Sealants
• Completion of In-office or Take Home Whitening
• Oral Cancer Screening
• Informs Dentists of possible restorative concerns for further examination.
• Evaluates overall oral health – examines oral cavity for signs of periodontal
disease or possible cancers, including sores, recessed & bleeding gums, and oral
• Maintain neat and orderly workplace, including the facilitation of general
preventative equipment maintenance.
• Adherence to established safety and health protocols, including the completion
of daily, weekly and monthly required housekeeping responsibilities.
• Maximize patient flow in the office by assisting with radiographs,
sterilization and patient education.
• Consults with Clinical and Office staff to ensure patient expectation levels
• Maintains internal marketing efforts with patients including discussion of
referrals, testimonials, scheduling family members due in Hygiene and more.
Pay begins at $40/hour and is comensurate to experience and value that the
Hygienist brings to my practice. Bonuses are available depending on the overall