Our office is growing and we are looking to add a Registered Dental Assistant
to be apart of our busy multidoctor dental practice. We are looking for a
positive, self motivated, friendly individual who is passionate about providing
patients with great dental care.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and tear down treatment rooms for patient by following prescribed
procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and
- Taking dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and
- Sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning
instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory
level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for
supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Occasional Front Desk duties
Qualifications and Skills
High school diploma or equivalent
Registered Dental Assistant
Coronal polish Certified
Excellent communication and people skills
We offer competitive pay with opportunity for bonuses
xxxk and profit sharing plans
health insurance options