We're Growing and Hiring!
We are looking for a talented, ambitious, and passionate dental assistant to
join the Bowman Dental team! We are a modern and fast paced dental practice in
Walpole, NH. This position is perfect for someone with a strong work ethic,
sociable and focused personality.
We have a wonderful patient population, an enthusiastic team and dedicated
dentists providing quality care. Our office is open Monday- Thursday. We love
our three day weekends!
Experience preferred, but we will consider training the right candidate.
• Chairside assisting during a variety of dental procedures
• Ability to build rapport with patients
• Good manual dexterity
• Greet and prepare patients for treatment
• Prepare, breakdown, disinfect and sterilize treatment rooms and instruments
• Maintain strict compliance to infection control, OSHA and HIPAA
• Knowledge of dental procedures and terminology
• Embrace a positive team approach to patient care
• Perform other related job duties as assigned
• Must be willing to take additional training courses for X-Ray certification
and other expanded function courses
Education: Dental assisting certificate is a plus, but not required.
If you know someone who meets these criteria, please share this with them!
For those interested, please send your resume and cover letter to
[please sign-in to view contact information]
We would love to speak with you!