Financial Coordinator / Medical Dental Billing / Patient Accounts Administrative
Rare career opportunity to steer your career into the rewarding and interesting
industry of dentistry because….our Financial Coordinator is moving! Elizabethtown
Family Dentistry, the private practice of Dr. Ann Hamill Greene and Dr. Justin M
DeGarmo, is seeking another wonderful team member to join our industrious and
Are you seeking a new position to:
• make a meaningful difference in the lives of others?
• blend the perfect mix of documentation, problem solving, and face-to-face patient
• offer interesting work, great challenges and educational opportunities?
• join a stable industry offering rewarding pay and great benefits?
Now, you may be wondering…. “Would they consider a candidate without prior dental
experience?” Of course! If you possess the right attitude, aptitude,
communication skills, and parallel skills experiences, we are willing to train our
new team member in dental procedures and processes.
This full-time, permanent position offers the BEST work schedule: 4 day / week,
Monday – Thursday. Enjoy a long weekend EVERY weekend with ideal office hours!
Primary job responsibilities include:
• Building rapport with patients, taking sincere interest in their dental health
and helping them problem solve payment methods to afford the dental care they need.
• Supporting the consultation process after the patient meets with their dentist
and reviewing costs of treatment to determine insurance benefits, co-payments and
• Resubmitting unpaid claims
• Posting insurance payments
• Processing monthly billing
• Making soft-calls to touch base about overdue payments
Excellent benefit package including MEDICAL INSURANCE, paid time off and xxxK!
Qualifications to apply for this position include:
1. BS or BA from accredited University in Business Management, Healthcare
Management, Marketing, Business, Psychology or related field. Candidates who did
not complete college will be considered if possessing skills and knowledge gained
by parallel work experiences and training.
2. An aptitude and attitude that is geared towards technology and
3. Excellent verifiable references and stable work history.
4. A confident, warm and supportive disposition with excellent communication skills.
5. Favorable, but not required to apply: 2+ years experience in the insurance
industry, medical or dental administration, or medical/dental coding.
To learn more about our office visit: www.ElizabethtownDentistry.com
If your background and interests are a match to this description, email your
detailed resume and personalized cover letter directly to us! Our email is:
[please sign-in to view contact information]
Qualified candidates will be contacted by email first (check your spam or junk
folder should our response to your resume be misdirected).
To help us maintain our focus on our scheduled patients, we respectfully request:
No direct calls to the office or faxes. All submitted resumes will be reviewed by
our HR Consultant, Carol Paige. Thank you!