Dental Assistant – Experienced or Eager “Assistant-Trainee”, welcomed to apply.
Permanent position. Excellent wages and benefits. Located in beautiful and serene
Dr. Jeff Rausch
If you are seeking a wonderful workplace with a stable, happy staff with a
smaller-town appreciative culture, we’d love to get to know you.
Our long-term assistant is retiring and we are in need of a second assistant to
join our talented primary assistant. Training offered if the attitude and aptitude
are matched to stable, long-term employment. Aspiring dental students, recently
graduating from college, are welcomed to apply, too.
To be considered as a qualified candidate for this position, you must have:
1. Excellent writing skills: sentence structure, spelling and accurate
composition so that clinical notes describing patient services are charted accurately.
2. Computer skills: fast and accurate keyboarding for efficient record documentation.
3. Good hand-eye coordination.
4. Customer service skills: professional, sincere and empathetic posture towards
5. Proven record demonstrating team work
6. Good decision maker and comfortable taking initiative.
7. Appreciation for team members: excellent, thoughtful verbal communication.
8. Stability, reliability, dependability.
9. High energy and can-do attitude.
10. Comfortable with biology/oral cavity/surgery.
We offer excellent, competitive and rewarding compensation.
To apply, do not contact our office directly, please. Our staffing consultant will
review all submitted resumes. Qualified candidates will first be contacted by
email. (Check your spam in case our email to you is misdirected). Apply through
Dental Post or showcase your skills by applying directly to us by sending your
resume to: [please sign-in to view contact information].