Our established, family-owned dental practice in the Memorial City area is
looking for a Licensed Dental Hygienist for full-time employment. Full-time
assignment will be 4 days per week. Our office is opened M, T, TH, F.We are
looking for a Hygienist who is willing to learn and work with state-of-the-art
technology and provide the personalized care and attention our practice is known
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Punctual and dependable
• Cheery, warm, and professional personality
• CPR Certification
• Computer proficiency / Knowledge of Eaglesoft scheduling software
• Willingness to learn and complete all assigned tasks
• Self-sufficient worker who delivers results
• Passion for helping and caring for patients
Qualified candidates will be Hygiene focused but must also be willing to assume
responsibilities for filling up the schedule for hygiene appointments. Tasks may
• Contacting and scheduling patients
• Marketing and communication tasks
Please apply via this post. For direct access to the hiring manager, email a
one-page resume along with a 3-4 sentence paragraph in the email body describing
why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position to
[please sign-in to view contact information]. Emailed applications will receive precedence.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for in-person interviews.
Salary will be based on experience and skill. Other benefits include
Continuing Education courses, bonuses, and more.