We are looking for a bilingual Office Manager that will enthusiastically lead
and manage overall operations of the dental office. This position is accountable
for achieving financial goals and attaining sustainable business results
focusing specifically on revenue, profit, and practice growth for the office.
The Office Manager is directly responsible for the management of the day-to-day
business operations through directing and developing a high performing office
team and cultivating positive relationships with our doctors. The Office Manager
champions behaviors to drive superior levels of patient service and employee
satisfaction while striving continuously to improve results. We offer
competitive pay, healthcare benefits, xxxK with matching and a lucrative office
manager bonus system.
Office Managers must have:
• 2 years of dental management experience along with clinical knowledge
• Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
• Ability to apply constructive criticism, and offer new ideas to increase
• Proficiency in insurance submission and follow-up, for prompt insurance
payments to office.
• Ability to present treatment plans to patients, discuss financial options with
patients, including Care Credit.
• Insurance experience is a must
• Ability to lead and manage team members
• Dentrix knowledge is a must