CORDENTAL Group, an emerging DSO, has an exciting opportunity for an ex
experienced, dynamic dental Office Manager in BLUE ASH, OH.
The Office Manager is responsible for leading and managing the overall
operations of the multi-specialty dental practice and building relationships
with patients, staff, and referral community. They are accountable for
achieving financial goals and attaining sustainable business results focusing
specifically on production / scheduling, profit, and practice growth and
sustainability. They are directly responsibility for the day-to-day management
of non-clinical staff, the scheduling and productivity of the practice, and custom
Specific responsibilities include:
· Administers all “business” operations such as timekeeping, pe
performance management, customer retention, and reporting and regulatory co
· Possesses a strong “general business” understanding of medical billing, p
billing, practice management and personnel management
· Creates a respectful workplace and is accessible, open to new ideas, and resp
and respectful of the opinions of others, fostering a cooperative and collabor
collaborative work environment.
· Responsible for achieving budgeted goals and objectives. Works closel
closely with clinical staff to market and promote the practice to grow the busine
· Actively works to streamline processes throughout the practice for maxi
· Verifies and approves all invoices, expenses, and purchases and su
submits to the Resource Center for approval and payment.
· Directly supervises all non-clinical staff in the department. Works to have a
to have a positive, influential relationship with clinical staff.
· Ensures a positive customer experience for our patients including interact
interactions with the staff, office appearance, billing and collection resoluti
· Communicates regularly with the practice staff through staff meetin
meetings, written communication, and/or other means to ensure staff is kept inform
informed of policies, changes, etc.
· Ensures patient privacy and general adherence HIPAA regulations are foll
followed throughout the practice. Addresses and/or corrects any identified issu
· Ensures appropriate clinical coverage to meet patient demands as well as
as growth the practice.
Ideal candidates should have 5+ years' experience managing a growth-oriented,
multi-specialty dental practice, be proficient with practice management softwa
software (preferably DENTRIX), and be knowledgeable of the dental industry.
Fulltime employees of CORDENTAL Group and its affiliates enjoy a fun, re
respectful work environment; health and welfare benefits including health, vi
vision, life, xxx(k) and ancillary benefits; generous paid time off plans.