Modern, private practice looking for an energetic Associate Dentist part-time or
full time. We utilize state of the art technology such as CEREC and Galileo 3D imaging.
We only provide top-notch dental services to our patients and we expect the same
service from our Associate Dentist.
This is a fast-paced office and we are looking for a multi-tasker dentist who can
keep up with the speed and deliver high quality service.
Compensation: DOE. (Great compensation for a Dr. that can meet production goals)
- California Dental License (Must)
- DDS or DMD degree
- Charismatic, able to connect with patients
- Thorough Diagnosis
- Able to perform all aspects of General Dentistry including posterior RCT and
Wisdom teeth extractions.
- Cerec experience (preferred)
- Outstanding communications skills with patients and staff
- Skilled dentist can take hom $1,xxx home daily
- Mentorship in implants, bone grafting, and patients communications
- H1B Visa sponsorship available
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $xxx,xxx.00 to $xxx,xxx.00 /year