Experienced Registered Dental Assistant with Expanded Duties
Olympic View Dental is a highly reputed dental office located just outside the
city limits; we are looking for a full-time expanded dental assistant who is
motivated, dedicated, possesses hard-working skills, and who wants to be part of
a team encompassed of committed individuals. Our dental office is an energetic,
up-beat, and organized practice that focuses on general dentistry and specialty
services. As our office is a fast paced environment we are expecting our next
dental assistant to be familiar with fixed and removable prosthetics, implants
and all related surgery, facial aesthetics, along with general and cosmetic
procedures. Since Olympic View Dentals style is centered on patient
comprehensive care and all around positive attitude the work we do here has
tremendous potential for our next dental assistant’s professional growth and
training in this position.
The schedule would be Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm.
We are offering competitive pay.
- Registered Expanded Dental Assistant
- Willingness to be trained assisting in specialty services; Botox, facial
fillers, dental implants, ect.
- 1-5 years of experience as a dental assistant
- Integrity, honesty and exceptional work ethics
- Patient management with great communication skills
- OSHA and WISHA trained
- Dentrix and Dexis preferred
- Full benefits (medical, paid vacation, paid holidays).
- Frequent bonuses
- xxxk plan