MG Dentistry & Rejuvenation Center is a professional, established and fast paced
dental office located in the Loop seeking to fulfill a patient care coordinator
Our dental business administrator is to be fully trained and well versed in
dental coding, billing, insurance, scheduling, and proficient in Eaglesoft
dental software. We are seeking a pleasant & reliable team player to work well
with staff, as well as independently to properly handle individual tasks and
Our office offers benefits for all full time employees and a positive
environment for flourishing in your dental career. If you feel you would be a
good fit, please send your resume and a little personal note letting us know
more about you. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
• 2+ years of experience in a dental setting is MUST!
• Basic computer skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
• Reliable and dependable, team player
• Eaglesoft experience is a must!
• Schedule patient appointments maximizing provider's schedule
• Collect and record payments from patients
• Explain financial obligations and payment options
• File EOB's
• Review schedules for productivity on a daily and weekly basis
• Ensure all provider charges are posted correctly
• Confirm patient appointments
• Process insurance submissions and pre-authorizations
• Manage delinquent patient accounts and follow up patient complaints
• Review patient insurance eligibility
• Other related duties as assigned
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO [please sign-in to view contact information]
We look forward to meeting you!