This position requires FRONT DESK AND DENTAL ASSISTANT EXPERIENCE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Schedule patient appointments
• Help Organize and schedule recall patients
• Greet patients
• Register new patients according to established office
• Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and
• Verify and update patient information
• Inform patients of dental office procedures and policy
• Move patients through appointments as scheduled
• Enter all relevant patient information into data system
• Maintain and manage patient records in compliance
with privacy and security regulations
• Answer incoming calls
• Respond and comply to requests for information
Provide dental assistance under the direction of the Director of Operations
and/or the Office Manager and/or assigned responsible dentist.
Complete referrals, data collections, instruments, and other records of paper
works as shall be required from time to time by COH. Educate individuals in the
nature of oral health related conditions and in the general promotion of oral
health and prevention of dental disease.
Responsible for personal as well as organizational full compliance with all
applicable federal, state, local and center rules, regulations, protocols and
procedures governing the practice of dental assistance relating to, but not
limited to, work place safety, public health and confidentiality.
Other duties may be assigned. The duties listed here are typical examples of the
work performed; not all duties assigned are included, nor is it expected that all
similar positions will be assigned every duty