Front office coordinator
Fort Worth, Texas
Fast paced dental office in Fort Wort seeking a motivated front office coordinator
to oversee the daily operations of the practice by achieving operations goals, and
build and maintain superior patient relations. They will present treatment plans
and financial options to patients working to achieve revenue goals while
effectively managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, specialty referral
process and PPO insurance management.
Our mission is providing each patient with personalized, compassionate cosmetic
and restorative dentistry. We will perform to the best of our ability by educating
each individual patient and utilizing the latest technological advances. Our
ultimate goal is to provide our patients with premium dental care, regardless of
• Continually works toward building and sustaining a joined leadership work
environment with Doctor
• Execute operational components of our Company’s Vision.
• Achieve revenue goals by managing patient scheduling, team productivity,
collections and accounts receivables.
• Increase and stimulate new patient growth by developing and supporting sales,
marketing and promotions programs
• Assist in training the team with Practice Consultant
• Ensure that all Operational protocols involving HIPAA and OSHA are up to date
and being followed within the organization
• Negotiate with insurance companies and manages the entire insurance system
within the practice.
• Maintains patient data to include regulatory charting, personal information,
treatment consultation documentation, account history, and electronic data
• Responds to doctor and patient inquires and seeks assistance when necessary.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 5 plus year experience in dental practice management
• Possess a proven track record of outstanding customer service and is capable of
addressing and managing concerns of patients and team members
• Is a clear persuasive communicator to team and Doctor in positive or negative
situations both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrates ability to hold self and others accountable by setting the right
expectations and monitoring projected and accomplished goals.
• Knowledge of billing and treatment case presentation
• Knowledge of insurance plans and dental terminology
• High school diploma or GED; Associates Degree (AA) from a two or four-year
Please contact for position details.
[please sign-in to view contact information]