We are looking to add a responsible,determined rock star to join
our close knit dental team. The position aims to provide effective chair side
assistance to ensure high quality, effective dental services as well as provide
quality Total Health services. If you think you have what it takes to help us
accomplish this task, we’d love to hear from you.
The position is full-time & located in Edgewater. Generous benefits package
offered and compensation will be based on experience.
Job Requirements of the Dental Assistant
• Dental Radiation and QDA Certificate.
• Ortho certification preferred.
• CPR/First aid certified.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Above average punctuality and attendance.
• Sound knowledge of current infection control policy and its application.
• Advanced level of clinical competence in all applications and procedures.
• Demonstrate ability to work as part of a rock star dental team.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work with special needs patients.
• Demonstrate high level of initiative and ability to undertake delegated
or assigned tasks.
• Proven ability to be organized, efficient and productive in a team environment
as well as the ability to work independently.
• Computer skills including Word,DENTRIX Dental Software & paperless charting.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• A friendly, positive demeanor with patients and team members.
• Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge of dentistry and dental procedures.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to [please sign-in to view contact information]