We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and hard-working person for this
role. This position mixes a combination of Guest Services, Front Desk, and
Marketing/Public Relations. We are seeking an individual with a “retail
mentality” that can bring a “How can I help you?” approach to our dental office.
Prior retail experience is preferred but not required. A team player with a
passion for helping others. An outgoing, friendly, and bubbly personality with
exceptional customer service is A MUST! Dental knowledge is plus!
This position is known as the Guest Services Coordinator.
****ENTRY LEVEL POSITION****
Prior dental experience not required, we are willing to train the right
Duties that this position will be responsible for:
• Providing exceptional customer service (A MUST!!)
• Answering new patient calls
• Responding to new patient emails
• Scheduling new/current patients
• Maintaining a Customer Lead Sheet – training to be provided
• Emailing new patient paperwork packets
• Checking all new patients insurance benefits – employee will be trained
• Greeting new/current patients
• Offering patient amenities (such as a coffee, cold beverage, etc.)
• Assisting new patients with forms and check-in
• Liaison between front and back of office
• Assist with marketing projects and special events/public relations
• New patient “Thank You” letters
• Sending “Thank You for Referring to Us” letters
Follow up with recalls and uncompleted treatments and meet the daily target
goal in scheduling the patient.
Being punctual, professional, organized and focused is a must!
We are looking for someone who is seeking a long-term career and is interested
in being with our company for many years. If you are that person, please email
us your resume.
Looking forward to hearing from you!!
***SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY!!