The practice of Dr. Fred Peck is looking for a dedicated and reliable Dental
Assistant to join their growing team! VonLehman & Company, a local CPA and
Advisory firm, is helping Dr. Peck with the search for an exceptional Dental
Assistant. Dr. Peck's office is a nationally recognized cosmetic dentistry
This position offers an excellent opportunity with a stable practice and a 4 day
work week providing for a work/life balance. Expected starting time each day is
7:00 AM with ending time approximately 5:30 PM. The average weekly schedule is
35 hours a week.
As a Dental Assistant, you would provide support to Dr. Peck including chairside
assisting, radiographs, in operatory scheduling, stocking, room preparation and
other chair side duties as needed.
• Assist in obtaining patients’ health and dental history updates
• Chairside assistance of Dr. Peck
• Application of fluoride
• Patient education
• Schedule patients for follow-up appointments
• Break down and set up rooms after treatment
• Stocking operatory supplies
• Assisting of the dental hygienists as determined by Dr. Peck
• Some light front office duties
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Must be x-ray certified by the Ohio State Dental Board
• Proficient in PC technology
• Positive and professional, with warm and friendly communication skills
• Quick learner, with openness to constructive feedback
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task and problem-solve in a fast paced patient
• One year experience in dental assisting preferred but not required
Dr. Peck’s office is a leading specialty dental practice on the northeast side
of Cincinnati specializing in a variety of dental and cosmetic services using
leading edge dental tactics and technologies. Dr. Peck has variety of advanced
technologies including Cerec, 3D cone beam x-rays, lasers, digital x-rays and
Dr. Peck provides a competitive salary and benefits (dental care, paid
vacation/ personal time off, xxxK, profit sharing and CE) after a pre-
determined waiting period.
This role would work 4 days a week, with no weekends. The average weeklly
schedule is 35 hours a week.
Candidates must be open to occasionally switching days off, normally Wednesday,
as the weekly schedule may sometimes change with advance notice.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY THROUGH DENTAL POST OR EMAIL THEIR RESUME TO
VONLEHMAN at [please sign-in to view contact information]. Please include information detailing your
experience and your recent salary history.
Candidates should not contact Dr. Peck’s office directly.