Harmony Dental Frisco is looking to hire a Full Time/Part time Registered Dental
Assistant. Our office is a General PPO practice and take pride in providing
excellent dental care to our patients in a caring, compassionate and friendly
Applicants need to be proficient in handling all aspects of Dental assisting.
Ideal candidate is expected to have the following qualities,
- Must have valid Texas RDA license
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience as a Dental assistant, preferably in a
- Familiar with Dentrix (preferred) or any other Dental practice management
- Ability to handle front desk responsibilities when needed.
- Available to work on some Saturdays
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help dentists by handing them instruments during procedures
- Work with patients to make them comfortable in the dental chair and to prepare
- them for treatments and procedures
- Sterilize dental instruments
- Prepare the work area for patient treatment by setting out instruments and
- Keep patients' mouths dry by using suction hoses and other equipment
- Instruct patients in proper dental hygiene
- Process x rays and complete lab tasks, under the direction of a dentist
- Keep records of dental treatments
- Schedule patient appointments
- Work with patients on billing and payment
Salary is based on experience.
Please email your resume, we are looking forward to meeting you!