Accepting applicants for a rapidly expanding, family-owned, and top-rated dental practice in the Bellaire/West U area. Open position is for a Front Desk Customer Care Provider for full-time employment. Applicants must hold a Registered Dental Assistant certification or prior experience as an RDA. Office is opened M, T, W, TH, and F (1/2 day).
Seeking a motivated individual who is willing to learn and work with state-of-the-art technology and provide the personalized care and attention our practice is known for. Main areas of functionality for the position will include:
· Checking in and transitioning patients to the back area
· Contacting and scheduling patients
· Marketing and communication tasks
· Insurance verifications
· Claim resolution
· Office and Schedule management
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
· Punctual and dependable
· Cheery, warm, and professional personality
· CPR Certification
· Knowledge of Eaglesoft scheduling software
· Computer Skills/Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Willingness to learn and complete all assigned tasks independently
· Self-sufficient worker who delivers results
· Passion for helping and caring for patients
· Fluent in Spanish preferred but not necessary
Qualified candidates will focus on running the front office, but must also be willing to assume some responsibilities working chair-side assisting the doctor.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for in-person interviews. For priority consideration please submit a one-page resume to [please sign-in to view contact information], along with a 3-4 sentence paragraph in the email body describing why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Salary will be based on experience and skill. Other benefits include Continuing Education courses, bonuses, great hours, and more.
*Posting is managed by Vfficient Solutions directly on behalf of a client.