A busy dental office in East Texas is looking to add an Oral Surgeon to work part
time 1-2 days per month. Practice is modern, fully digital and equipped with state
of the art technology. Our multi-specialty approach and comprehensive suite of
services include general, surgical, cosmetic and restorative dental treatments. We
provide all facets of dentistry to fee-for-service, Medicaid and PPO patients.
Surgeons working in our practice have the autonomy to focus on providing
outstanding surgical care while letting the office staff manage all non-clinical
aspects of running and growing a practice.
Job Duties and Requirements:
• Provide surgical care, proficiency with wisdom teeth extractions, implant
placement, all in 4.
• Assume quality of care for patients while adhering to the highest standard
of dental practice ethics and professionalism
Education & Background Requirements:
• DDS/DMD from an accredited university (required)
• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency Program (required)
• Active or Pending Texas State Dental Board License
• Authorization to work in the United States without a Visa (required)
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
We offer excellent compensation and a dedicated qualified team all while providing
a comfortable work environment.
Job Type: Part-time