Woodstock Dentistry in Woodstock, GA is looking for an experienced RDH to join
our back office team! We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, technology-savvy
RDH who is seeking a long term career and growth potential.
As a Hygienist at Pacific Dental Services, you'll be able to achieve your career
goals while sharing your passionate, patient-centered approach with a leading
healthcare services organization. Founded in xxxx, Pacific Dental Services
pioneered the concept of modern dentistry--helping dentists access a powerful
combination of the best operational practices, the latest technology, a highly
skilled support staff and a commitment to ongoing training and education.
-A stable, consistent work schedule
-Continuing education courses and opportunities for career advancement
• Perform SRPs (scaling/root planning)
• Prepare patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in
• Educate and counsel children and adults on dental health, plaque control, oral
hygiene and nutrition
• MS in Hygiene/degree or certification for Hygiene from an accredited college
or technical school or equivalent
• Commitment to continuing education for hygiene and dentistry
We look forward to hearing from you! Meet the team!
Please apply directly at:https://clinical-
For other career opportunities, visit us at: