Growing General Private Dental Practice in Coppell Seeking Experienced
Registered Dental Assistant.
Our growing private practice opened almost two years ago in Coppell. We are high
tech and paperless with brand new equipment! Our office hours are Monday through
Thursday 8 am to 5 pm, with our morning huddle at 7:40. We are looking to add a
registered dental assistant who will go out of their way to help their fellow
teammates, our patients, and our doctor.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. High school diploma
2. Experience in the dental field.
3. Experience with Dentrix Practice Management Software.
4. Ready and available professional references from previous employers and
coworkers to affirm your integrity and ethical standards.
5. A team player who is willing to take initiative and constructive criticism,
open to learning new methods, and adaptable to our office environment.
6. Conflict resolution experience. We like to get along, and we love our
patients and our team. We are looking for someone who can spot a potential
problem and resolve it before it becomes an issue.
7. Accuracy, Honesty, Integrity, DETAIL ORIENTED and an ability to always see
room for improvement within one's own performance. MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW
INSTRUCTIONS and document well.
If you believe that our requirements fit who you are, we would like to hear from
you. Please EMAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: A letter of Introduction,
Your Resume with qualifications, a list of professional references, and your
salary requirements to the following email address: [please sign-in to view contact information]
THANK YOU for your attention to detail! We look forward to hearing from you!