We currently have an outstanding Full-Time Associate opportunity for a General
Dentist to join our highly successful affiliated practices in Metro-Atlanta and
Covington. We have a well-established and growing patient base. Each state-of-
the-art practice is highly reviewed by current patients.
Do you have a strong commitment to long-term dental care and eager to continue
to progress within your career and skill set Experienced Practitioners or Recent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform General Dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of
diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the
patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments,
dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, receptionists
and other office staff.
- Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
- Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to
ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen
requirements are followed.
- Participate in morning huddles, chart reviews and routine office meetings.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Commitment to quality patient care and enjoy educating patients on dental
- Effective communication skills; demonstrates professional and courteous
demeanor with patients.
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification)
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in the state of Georgia or have the ability to
obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education general
dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.
We offer excellent compensation package and affords professional satisfaction
and career growth.
Please call Dr. Reddy at xxx-xxx-xxxx or xxx-xxx-xxxx