We are a young and growing practice in Dr. Phillips looking for a highly motivated,
and energetic hygienist. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, and
that will put the patient experience above all else.
The RDH candidate must perform the following duties on a daily basis. This is a
basic description, and duties are not limited to the following:
- Provide a high quality hygiene experience for every patient.
- Educate and reinforce excellent oral hygiene skills with patients.
- Be able to present hygiene treatment plans to all patients.
- Maintain instruments in good working condition with proper sterilization.
- Provide thorough charting on every patient.
- Take radiographs when needed.
- Keep all working areas clean and organized
- Assist doctor during exams or other procedures if/when needed.
- Be willing to assist the front desk staff if/when possible.
- Be punctual and dependable.
We are currently in need of a part time hygienist, but as the practice grows, there
would be opportunity for growth in the position as well. Our practice has a very
“patient first” philosophy, and we are looking for someone who is willing to put
the effort into making every patient visit a positive one. We are a paperless
office, so strong computer skills are required. Experience with Eaglesoft is a