Coast Dental is seeking an experienced General Dentist to join another general
dentist in a multi-specialty group DSO practice in the metropolitan Atlanta,
GA, city of Duluth, GA. Duluth is conveniently located just 23 miles northeast
of downtown Atlanta.
This is a part-time opportunity (Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday). Specialties
provided include endodontics, periodontics, and oral surgery. The practice has
an excellent support team which includes 1 hygienist, 2 dental assistants, an office
office manager, assistant
office manager, and receptionist. The patient mix is 90% adults / 10%
children, accepts HMO / PPO / cash only, and currently serves approximately 60
new patients per month. The office staff is highly experienced. There are 8
operatories and the office is digital.
Your patients will be your own from diagnosis to treatment completion. General
dentists typically see 8 – 12 patients per day. You focus on your patients;
our team will take care of staffing, payroll, purchasing, insurance, and the
other administrative functions that keep a practice running smoothly. In
addition to the specialties shown above, the Coast family also features
specialty care provided by skilled pedodontists, providing an in-house network
of talented professionals.
This is a great opportunity to build a growing practice from an established
patient base. Coast is very open to mentoring a new graduate and to partnership
for the right doctor. Our Managing Partner Program provides well-performing and te
tenured dentists the opportunity to acquire an equity interest in the practice in
in which they operate.
With 25 locations in and around the metro Atlanta Georgia market, we have
opportunities for dentists at every stage of their career. Whether you want to
live close to big-city amenities or prefer a family-friendly community, we
invite you to call us today.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and t
treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related o
• Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the
patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
• Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand i
instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
• Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental h
• Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, r
receptionists and other office staff.
• Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
• Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to e
ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen r
requirements are followed.
• Participate in morning huddles, chart reviews and routine office m
• All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws
laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION)
• DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the a
ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (
• Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education g
general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.
• Good chairside manner
We offer a very competitive compensation package, with amazing hours of 8:00
A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and no weekends, enabling a terrific work-life balance.
We look forward to talking with you about this opportunity of a lifetime.
Senior Dentist Recruiter, Georgia Region
[please sign-in to view contact information]