Coast Dental is seeking an experienced part-time General Dentist to join an
existing solo practice supported by a part-time general dentist and onsite endo
endodontics in the metropolitan Atlanta, GA, city of Sandy Springs, GA. Sandy Spri
Springs is conveniently located just 14 miles north of downtown Atlanta.
This opportunity will be 3 days per week (Monday, Thursday, and Friday). The pr
practice has an excellent support team which includes 1 hygienist, 2 dental as
assistants (including 1 lead), and an office manager. The current patient mix is
is 90% adults / 10% children (6+ years old). The practice accepts HMO / PPO / ca
cash only, and is seeing approximately 40 new patients per month. There are 5 op
Your patients will be your own from diagnosis to treatment completion. General
dentists typically see 8 – 12 patients per day. You focus on your patients.
Our team will take care of staffing, payroll, purchasing, insurance, and the
other administrative functions that keep a practice running smoothly. The
Coast family also features specialty care provided by skilled pedodontists,
orthodontics, oral surgery, and periodontists, providing an in-house network of ta
This is a great opportunity to build a growing practice from an established
patient base. Coast is very open to mentoring a new graduate and to partnership
for the right doctor. Our Managing Partner Program provides well-performing and te
tenured dentists the opportunity to acquire an equity interest in the practice in
in which they operate.
With almost 25 locations in and around the metro Atlanta Georgia market, we
have opportunities for dentists at every stage of their career. Whether you
want to live close to big-city amenities or prefer a family-friendly community, we in
we invite you to call us today.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and t
treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related o
• Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the
patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
• Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand i
instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
• Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental h
• Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, r
receptionists and other office staff.
• Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
• Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to e
ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen r
requirements are followed.
• Participate in morning huddles, chart reviews and routine office m
• All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws
laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION)
• DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the a
ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (
• Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education g
general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.
• Good chairside manner
We offer a very competitive compensation package, with amazing hours of 8:00
A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and no weekends, enabling a terrific work-life balance.
We look forward to talking with you about this opportunity of a lifetime.