Oral Surgery Patient Treatment Coordinator and Front Office Assistant
We are a specialty oral surgery practice with two office locations looking for an
exceptional person to join our team as a front office patient treatment coordinator.
1. Interact with and guide our patients in a warm, pleasant and friendly manner
through their treatment process.
2. Develop and present treatment plans and financial/insurance benefits for
3. Ensure all appropriate patient paperwork is complete, accurate and signed
4. Schedule, check in patients and converting appointments in computer system.
3. Handle phone calls and insurance verifications.
6. Ensure premises are kept clean and tidy.
7. Miscellaneous administrative duties.
10. Participate in staff and educational meetings.
Best candidates would meet the following requirements:
1. Friendly, courteous personality with the natural ability to make connections
2. Ability to communicate clearly and confidently in person and on the phone.
3. Ability to implement office protocols and verbal skills in patient communications.
4. Ability to explain and guide patients through financial/treatment plans.
5. Ability to excel in a team environment while maintaining excellence in courteous
6. Self-motivated and have the ability to identify problems and come up with
7. Knowledge of dental terminology, basic oral surgery terminology and basic
8. High school diploma or equivalent, customer service or dental front office
9. Able to work at both Plano and Carrollton office locations according to
Apply now! Full-time employees are eligible to receive a competitive compensation
package and benefits plan including: paid time off, paid holidays, xxxK. Please
reply by email or visit our office locations with cover letter and resume.