Full Time Position with full benefits: Health Insurance w/HSA, xxxK, Paid Time off,
Uniforms provided and laundered, Free Periodontal Care to employees and 50%
discount for immediate family members. Continuing Education provided. Pro Bono
services to patients associated with charities we work with.
We are highly ethical, skilled, and caring. We provide our very best to everyone.
Seeking someone similarly minded as the Front Desk Person is the first and last
encounter our patients have with our office. Each patient is very important to us
and we want them to have an extremely positive experience with every employee at
• 2+ years of experience in a dental setting is MUST! Detail oriented is a Must!
• Dentrix/Dexis experience is a Must!
• Basic computer skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, and
manage multiple phone lines.
• Reliable and dependable, team player
• Schedule and confirm patient appointments maximizing provider's schedule.
• Greet and check patients in and out.
• Explain financial obligations and payment options.
• Review patient insurance eligibility.
• Pull/file charts alphabetically.
• Ensure all provider charges are posted correctly.
• Collect and record payments from patients and Insurance companies.
• Process Insurance and pre-treatment estimates with attachments/supporting data
and follow up on EOB's.
• Manage delinquent patient accounts and follow up patient questions.
• Other related duties as assigned PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO
[please sign-in to view contact information] We look forward to meeting you!