Kempter Holistic Dentistry, established in xxxx by Dr. John E. Kempter DDS, is
currently searching for a new team member to fill the role of Dental Assistant.
The Dental Assistant will join our highly motivated team that has been critical
to the ongoing strategic growth of our practice. This role is specifically
designed to expand our already excellent track record of focusing on our
patients needs in a personal, caring fashion.
This is a full time position. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:00 am –
All aspects of basic dental assisting
Patient data collection
Lab coordination and organization
Opening and closing duties
Minimum Job Qualifications
The selected candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
1. Dental assistant certification (DAI/DAII)
2. Superior customer service skills.
3. Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and phone)
4. Commitment to working as a key contributor to a high performing team
The following skills/experience is highly desired in the selection candidate:
1. Experience using Eaglesoft Dental Patient Management System
2. Previous experience as a dental assistant.
Kempter Holistic Dentistry offers competitive hourly wages commensurate to