Looking for an upbeat and happy personality to add to our dental family!
We are looking for someone to call our dental office home! We are private dental
office with focus on patient's high quality of care and long term dental health!
We expect you to be a great team member and contribute to the dental office in
many ways and in return you will reap the benefits of being a part of an awesome
team and enjoy coming to work everyday.
Bonus, holidays, PTO are available as you grow with the
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Self motivated, great attitude, tactful, attention to detail
• The ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Organization / time management skills
• Must be coachable and adaptive to new skills and requirements
• Minimum 2 years dental hygienist experience
• Dental Hygienist Registration
• CPR Certification