Proud Dental has an opening for a Registered Dental Assistant in Guthrie, OK. We provide a working environment
like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the
transition to your new professional home.
* Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner.
* Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
* Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
* Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors' schedule and patient flow; create no patient
wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
* Help clean the office and treatment rooms
* Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well
as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
* Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
* Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
* Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully
* Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and
document appropriately in patients chart.
* Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
* Prior RDA experience preferred** (New Grads accepted!)
* Bilingual (Spanish) a plus**
* Dental Assistant license as required by state
* Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Versed in Dentrix
* Knowledge of all company policies and rules
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/wcwpxxxmpvr4k64f