We are a private general dental practice looking for an experienced and caring
Patient Coordinator/scheduling specialist to join our awesome team. This person
needs to have great WORK ETHICS, impeccable CUSTOMER SERVICE skills, be self-
motivated. This is great opportunity with lots of benefits such as dental, holiday
pay, vacation pay and other bonuses opportunities. Our hours are Tuesday to Friday
9am to 6pm. One Saturday per month from 9am to 2pm. Such individual needs to be
to professionally handle the following:
- Greet patients like they are super star and ensure they are cared for like
- Keep the schedule full by constantly educating patients on their health so
- Be able to multi-tasking and work with the other team members to achieve the
goal of the practice.
- Focus on detail and process patient files and claims correctly and efficiently.
- Utilize knowledge of insurance to verify patients' insurances eligibility,
benefits and history.
- Can contact patients to make sure they put the correct priority on their oral
- Can learn new procedures so we stay state of the art and are always on the
leading edge of dentistry.
- Is open-minded and willing to learn and apply workable tools in the office
- Dental experience is required and Bilingual preferred.
If you think you fit the above, and have a desire to grow, please send your cover
letter and resume to us ASAP. This position is available immediately.