Compassion Smiles Dentistry is seeking a part-time Dental Assistant with at
least one year of experience. We need an individual who wants to grow and join
our amazing team. We are looking for someone who has great customer service,
great work ethics, very professional, compassionate, and a vibrant personality.
Our ideal candidate must also be able to multitask, work well with others and
understand the importance of building a positive rapport with patients of all
ages: children and adults.
- Arrive 30 mins prior to first scheduled patient
- Attend Morning Team meetings
- Assisting in all Dental Procedures
- Taking diagnostic x-rays
- Inventory and ordering dental supplies
- Fabricating Temporary crowns/bridges
- Fabrication Whiting trays
-Ensure HIPPA Notice of Privacy of Practices are always followed
Experience: - At Least 1 year
- Expanded Duty
- Knowledge of Open Dental and Dexis (Preferred)
Education: Equivalent to a High school diploma or General Education degree
License: Certified Dental Assistant ( Required), and CPR (Required)
Part-Time: 3 days a week for now, however, office will be full time position in
Work Authorization: United States ( Preferred)
**If candidate is bilingual ( English and Spanish) will be very helpful!!