Our family practice in St. Charles, IL is looking for a fun, energetic and
professional individual who enjoys interacting and building relationships with
patients on a daily basis to join the team!
Do you have excellent communication skills? Do you quickly create connections
with others? Are you excited to learn something new? Are you always smiling? If
you answered YES to these questions we want to connect with you!
- Greet patients in a warm, welcoming manner and get them situated in the a
appropriate treatment room
- Document patient dental and medical history, and take clinical notes as i
instructed by dentist
- Assist dentist by being fully prepared with instruments and materials needed f
for specific procedures
- Sterilize instruments, and disinfect treatment rooms adhering to OSHA, CDC a
and infection control guidelines
- Expose high quality dental radiographs, and take intra oral photos
- Chair-side Assisting (at least 2 years)
- Ability to communicate dental procedures and terminology
- Take excellent x-rays, impressions and able to make temporaries for crown and
- Demonstrate flexibility and maintain a positive attitude
- Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
- Clean, sterilize and prepare equipment and treatment rooms per office
guidelines and procedures
In order to set you up for success we have majority of our training classes at
our Support Center in Schaumburg.
Work schedules will vary. Candidates must be willing to work schedules during
our operating hours which included evenings and e/o Friday/Saturday.
**We offer competitive compensation and an excellent suite of benefits that
include: monthly bonus, dental, medical, life insurance, long-term disability,
paid vacation and a xxxk plan.**