Job Description/Title: Dental Front Desk Personnel
Angela Boyce (Office Manager) daily.
Spirited team-oriented individual with interpersonal skills. Must be able to pay
attention to miniscule details. Strong communication skills needed when relating
to patients and team members. Knowledgeable of HIPAA rules and regulations.
Abreast of different dental insurances.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Scheduling appointments
• Filing Charts
• Maintain operational office standards
• Oversee patient scheduling and traffic
• Optimize patient scheduling
• Answering the telephone
• Patient registration
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Able to use Microsoft Office
• Able to use dental management software
• Must have a team-oriented mindset
• Professionally handle telephone calls and provide quality patient
• Able to calm and diffuse volatile situations
Education, Licensure and Experience Requirements
• Abreast of dental management software
• Familiar with dental terminology
• Aware of the mechanics of dental insurance
This career may require necessary signature by (Dr. Darrell L. Boyce) and legal
disclaimer(s) that will allow the employer to modify the employee’s job
description. In addition, a signature may be needed if the employee is given a
permanent new role that is not mentioned in the job descriptions.
Interested individuals are encouraged to apply! Please email Family Dentistry at
[please sign-in to view contact information] with your resume and previous work experience(s).