Looking for a 'Sweet' dental office where you can excel in your phenomenal
dental assisting skills while committed in providing our patients with an
unforgettable 5-star experience?
If you are an AMAZING dental assistant of MORE THAN 1 YEAR and believe in the
above statement, then we would love to meet you! We are an extremely patient
centric private office with passion to provide quality dentistry. The ideal
dental assistant we are seeking exhibits empathy with patients, have great
communication skills, and stellar clinical abilities.
More about this opportunity:
The ROCKSTAR RDA for this position will possess 1+ YEAR (post-RDA school) of
chairside dental assisting experience in general practice, energetic, super
organized, friendly and outgoing personalities. The RDA will be responsible for
a variety of clinical and office duties including chairside assisting, educating
and building rapports with patients, keeping inventory, helping out front office
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK THE FOLLOWING HOURS: Mon and Thurs: 9-7pm, Tues and
Fri: 8-5pm, Wed: 9-3pm.
- MUST have current RDA license, CPR certified
- MUST have 1+ year of clinical chairside experience. ortho experience preferred
- be EXTREMELY friendly, energetic and outgoing and COMMITTED to providing a 5-
star customer service to our patients as this IS the core vision of our practice
- be tech savvy and professional
- MUST be reliable, a team player and willing to do what it takes to grow the
- MUST be able to multi-task
- Open Dental software is a PLUS, Spanish speaking is a PLUS
Background check will be conducted upon job offering.
** We WILL NOT be considering candidates with LESS THAN 1 YEAR dental
Please email your resume, along with salary requirement, and a cover letter
explaining why you think you would be great for this position.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting YOU soon!