Ready to change lives (including your own)? We are dedicated to creating a
world of happy, healthy smiles. We believe every person deserves access to
quality, affordable dental care -- and this mission drives everything we do. We are
are looking for a Hygienist ready to create memorable patient experiences. We
are not your typical dentist office, so if you are ready to have fun and make a difference
difference, keep reading!
Below are the basics of this role:
Our Hygienists are responsible for delivering direct dental care and associated
services to patients under the general supervision of a dentist and for
providing general support to the office.
* Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
* Deliver direct patient care to patients, including scaling and prophylaxis,
x-rays, application of sealants and fluoride, and related procedures, under the
general supervision of a dentist
* Provide excellent customer service by looking for opportunities to offer Same Day
* Educate patients and parents in oral hygiene instruction
* Assess the dental condition and needs of patients and review patients' med
* Responsible for adhering to all government regulations and company standards
* Guide parents and patients through our entire treatment process
* Assist with dental and perio charting; when necessary
* Take x-rays and save into patient charts, when necessary
Ready to do more than the basics and be super awesome?
* Have fun and make sure our patients are having fun too
* Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for our patients a
* Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school sc
screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
* Look around and do more than you are asked to do by assisting with other o
office duties as needed
* Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let your peers
know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus,
* Integrity, always do the right thing!
* Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
And yes, there are requirements for this role:
* Current licensure as a Dental Hygienist in good standing
* Experience is great, but not always required
* Speak another language? That may be very helpful here.