We are a digital/high tech private practice dental office and are
looking for an experienced Team Player! IRA with company matching. Health
Insurance available. Paid Holidays after probationary period.
We need a personable, upbeat, outgoing dental assistant for our team.
We do work 1 Saturday a month, but are off the other 3.
• At least 2 years dental experience is required. Ideally, the individual
should be able to help at the front and the back. While the candidate will be
working as a dental assistant the majority of the time, he/she will need to be
able to occasionally answer phones and help to schedule patients as well.
The candidate MUST:
• Be proficient in fabricating temporaries, adjusting crowns and dentures.
• Have experience taking DIGITAL X-rays (placement of sensor, patient
• Understand dentistry and be able to answer patient questions regarding
the treatment plan
• Be able to adapt quickly and place patient comfort and convenience first
• Be friendly and and polite to ALL patients
• Be able to initiate conversation with patients and put patients as ease.
• Be flexible and team player and have a strong commitment to detail.
• Display Accountability Characteristics -- Ability to get the job done!
• Be Registered with the state of Texas
• Be able to explain treatment to patients
The candidate must be proficient at using a computer.
Only serious applicants apply please. If
interested, please submit salary expectations.
Why would you be a great candidate for this position?