1. Personally strives to delight patients and families by creating a kind,
gracious, and caring environment.
2. Helps ensure efficient and profitable operations by seeking patient
referrals, maintaining equipment, utilizing supplies cost effectively, and
posting patient charges accurately.
3. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks,
and participating in professional societies.
4. Promotes a “team first” attitude by demonstrating positive and caring
relationships and communication with coworkers.
5. Follows CDC and OSHA guidelines for safety and infection control.
6. Provides necessary information in the form of x-rays, verbal
communication, and other dental tests to help dentist diagnose dental treatment.
7. Performs comfortable periodontal evaluation, general scaling, deep
scaling, and root planning for all patients.
8. Completes all clinical notes according to practice guidelines before