We are a leading private group dental practice looking for an experienced dental
Office Manager. The office does not accept managed care or Medicaid.
As an organization, we value the patient experience and we are devoted to
providing high-quality care. The office manager position requires someone who
shares these values, who possesses exceptional communication and leadership
skills, and who has the ability to interact with patients on a highly
professional level. In addition, familiarity with coordinating restorative
treatment, re-care, and maintaining productive schedules are all a must.
All applicants must:
- Have prior dental management experience
- Be comfortable working with computers (paperless charting, MS Suite etc),
excellent typing skills, and familiarity with a paperless office
- Have the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently
- Be able to treatment plan coordinate with CareCredit/3rd Party payment options
- Be familiar with PPO insurance, including generating and filing claims
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Be customer service oriented
- Be punctual
- Be willing to participate in practice promotion and marketing events
It is preferred that applicants:
- Have prior Invisalign and Zoom experience
- Experience in revenue/expense management
The position is full-time (M-F) and salaried, with a compensation range between
$45,xxx - $55,xxx with additional opportunities for bonus incentives.
Growth opportunities within the organization are unique to
the industry and available to those who are willing to work hard and can
Please submit resume to Ryan Allen at [please sign-in to view contact information]
We look forward to speaking with you!