Pediatric Dental Hygienist (:
Looking for someone special to complete our team. If you are dedicated to a long
term career and if you possess a strong work ethic and positive attitude, then
is the right job for you! We strive to make work fun and rewarding. The care of
pediatric patients always come first.
*Perform polishing accurately
* Sterilize equipment and operatories per OSHA guidelines
* Assist other team members, including front office responsibilities
* Stay on schedule as much as possible to create "no patient wait time;" help
manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged,
ready to work at all assigned shift times.
* Thoroughly and efficiently perform clinical hygiene functions including but
*Exposing/processing/evaluating diagnostic X-rays
*Taking and recording blood pressure
*Adult/child prophylaxis, non-surgical periodontal therapy and co-assessing
treatments with doctor.
*Available to work one to two Saturday's a month
* Education/Certification High school diploma or equivalent
*Dental Hygiene certification from accredited dental hygiene school; pass Texas
licensing board examinations
Dentrix experience is a plus and bilingual is very helpful! We look forward to
Job Type: Part-time
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Dental Hygienist: 1 year