Our team is looking for a friendly, reliable, driven, and enthusiastic dental
assistant to join our company.
The right candidate will be responsible for multiple duties including: chairside
assistance, taking digital X-rays, charting, taking patient impressions,
crowns, tracking/monitoring lab cases, instrument organization and
supply organization, inventory and ordering.
Dental Assistant Qualifications:
- Must have at least 1 year experience.
- Must be registered to take radiographs, and have necessary certifications.
- Must possess a great attitude, strong work ethic, and an ability to learn.
- Must work well with fellow team members.
- Must be reliable and willing to work in environment
- Spanish speaking preferable
- coronal polishing and orthodontic experience preferable
- sound Communication
If you're interested in joining our team, please respond to email above for
consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!!!