dental assistant:2 years experience
We are looking for an amazing dental assistant to join our general and pediatric dental practices!
A good fit for our culture means you are also honest, playful, lighthearted, approachable, hardworking, and compassionate.
Our company sees only private-pay and PPO insured patients in beautiful private offices. Our staff enjoys competitive compensation and group benefits including group health and a xxx(k) savings plan.
• Must be able to educate parents and patients on the benefits of dental treatment
• Ability to diffuse stressful situations and respond calmly to unsatisfied patients
• Must have an upbeat, positive personality that is focused on PATIENT CARE
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication, written, organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to demonstrate accuracy in spelling and basic math