West Plano Orthodontic office is looking for an energetic Orthodontic Assistant
and Front Desk Clerk to join our fast paced and fun orthodontic office with an
We currently have an immediate need for another great orthodontic assistant and
a front desk clerk to join our team!
The ideal candidate for both positions are an animated, people oriented,
adaptable individual with a strong ability to take initiative and multitask.
FRONT DESK CLERK:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting and checking in patients
- Answering phone calls
- Confirming patient appointments
- Collecting payments
- Verification of benefits for insurance
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Communicating with referring dental offices
Responsibilities/Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- CPR & RDA Certified (CURRENT)
- 2+ years of Orthodontic experience
- Hands-on experience working on patients directly - not just handing the
- Experience with banding, bonding, direct and indirect bonding, wire changing,
- Electronic charting
- Invisalign experience a plus
- Strong computer and typing skills.
- Must be well-spoken, highly professional, organized and have a cheerful
We are willing to train the right person, but experience is required!
If you are a great orthodontic assistant looking to join a solid team, please
apply now - we are looking to hire the next members of our team immediately!
Current CPR and RDA is REQUIRED.
Please visit our website at www.mcbrideortho.com to learn more about our
practice. Please HAND DELIVER your resume, a copy of your current CPR and RDA
certificate to our office located at:
Blvd Suite xxx, Plano, Tx xxxx3.
Please visit our office during business hours. Monday and Wednesday 8-5 pm,
Tuesday and Thursday 7-4 and Friday 7-11.