We have an opening for a Hygienist in our practice. We are a busy, growing,
general dental practice excited to add a new member to our team! This position
will begin at two days a week and has the potential to grow to four.
We believe it is our responsibility to ensure our patients have a healthy,
functional, and beautiful smile for life. We believe that periodontal health is
the basis of lifelong dental health. We offer incredible service to our
patients, pulling out all the stops to ensure they have an outstanding
experience with each and every interaction with our office.
We have a wonderful team and a beautiful office located in St. Marys, GA. There
is a bonus system in place so we can share the success of the office with each
member of the team: we work as a team AND succeed as a team. This full time
position includes Dental, uniform allowance, and goal based bonus.
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, and personable team member. Someone
who is interested in developing relationships with patients and willing to go
the extra mile to ensure their needs are met.
• Take care of our patients needs as if they were guests in your home.
• Co-Diagnose and treat Periodontal Disease based on Doctors standard of
• Re-appoint patients chair-side.
• Co-Diagnosing Dental treatment based on Doctors standard of care.
• Intra Oral Camera Use.
• Miscellaneous office duties and projects as assigned. There is never a
dull moment in a dental office and always something to do. ?
• Willing to constantly learn and grow as a professional and team member.
• Outstanding Customer Service is a MUST!
• Computer Literacy. Experience with EagleSoft is a Bonus.
• Positive and Professional Attitude. A Team Player that always willing to
• Non-Smokers Preferred.
Experience is a plus, but we a looking for the right fit. Take a look at us at
our website: www.myfriendlydentists.com. This is a great opportunity to become
a part of an amazing practice.
Please respond to this by doing the following…
1 – in the subject of the email put “I’m your world class Hygienist”
2 – in the body of the email write why you’re the right person for the position
3 – attached your resume
4 – include your salary/hourly requirements