Orthodontic Assistant (Cypress, TX)
Fun, friendly, growing orthodontic practice looking for an experienced Orthodontic
position is 4-5 days/wk.
We are looking for an individual who is a team player, highly motivated and looking
for a long term
commitment. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a quick learner and self
orthodontic experience is a plus but not required. The ideal candidate should be
highly professional, organized, ethical, flexible, friendly (people oriented
person), and takes pride in
providing excellent customer service.
Back Office/Clinical Duties:
Breaking down/setting up chairs
Taking pan/ceph x-rays
Orthodontic adjustments and procedures
Fabrication of clear retainers
- Comfortable with computers; Mac computers
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Detail oriented individual with professional appearance and optimistic outlook
- Comfortable working on patients chair side
- Outgoing personality and personable
To apply, please reply above and prepare to email a cover letter, resume, and
provide at least three
professional references. Thank you for your interest!