HIRING FOR ADMISSIONS / STUDENT SERVICES ASSISTANT
This is unique opportunity could be yours! We are looking for one outstanding
person to add as a part-time admissions/student services assistant for our Dental
Hygiene Program at the Utah College of Dental Hygiene in Orem. If you are highly
organized, self-motivated, computer savvy, energetic, and friendly, then this may
be the job for you!
GENERAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Facilitating application information
• Monitoring applicants for minimum admissions requirements
• Schedule, arrange and facilitate interviews
• Answer questions through phone and email inquiries
• Schedule/give tours of the dental hygiene program campus to prospective students
• Maintain brochures/pamphlets with information about the school
• Keep student and employee records/forms
• Attend meetings
• Generate progress reports and fees for students
• Generate and send transcripts for graduates
Upon your video interview/resume, if selected for an in-person interview, we will
send a more detailed list of the job responsibilities.
• Starting pay is $16-20 an hour (depending on experience)
We are seeking an individual with at least 1 year of dental assisting experience.
This individual needs to be an outstanding communicator, reliable, detail
orientated, charismatic, works well with others, loves to learn and is well-presented.
• 1 year of dental assisting experience (in front office work, general, pediatric,
orthodontic or periodontal assisting)
The following is not required but a plus:
• Speaks Spanish
• A college degree
• Familiarity with Dentrix
• Sales experience
HOW TO APPLY:
We are looking to hire a qualified individual for this position ASAP. To apply,
please send an email to [please sign-in to view contact information] with your current resume AND a 1-2
minute video interview. Please address the following in the video interview: what
qualifies you for the position, why the position appeals to you, and anything else
you want us to know about you!
We look forward to hearing from you!