GENERAL DENTIST WANTED FOR FAMILY DENTAL COMPANY
We are an established, culture-first, customer service based dental company in
San Antonio. We offer general dentistry, cosmetics, endodontics, implant
restoration, orthodontics, and pediatric dentistry to a diverse and growing
patient base. We are completely paperless, and offer a unique and welcoming
environment for patients and team members.
We are looking to bring on an associate dentist with exceptional clinical
ability and outstanding communication skills with a DDS degree from an
accredited University. Caring and empathetic attitude. Experience with
Invisalign and confidence with adult and pediatric dentistry preferred. Two
years of work experience is desired, but not required.
Part-time position available, 2-4 days a week with anticipated transition to a
full time position 4-5 days a week inside of six months. Submit CV for immediate
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain our brand in all aspects of the business (in and out of the office
• Provide comprehensive dental care for all patients.
• Properly diagnose and be able to provide alternative solutions to fit their
• Efficiently manage productivity and profitability.
• Dental degree from accredited University (DDS, DMD).
• Must be comfortable working with pediatric and adult patients.
• Current TX Dental License.
• Professional demeanor.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Base salary and bonus structure available based on collections
**Position is available for Immediate Hire*