If you have a positive attitude, an outgoing personality, and enjoy working with
children as well as adults, we are the team for you! Our patient-oriented
orthodontic team is seeking an orthodontic assistant who wants to become a part of
a growing practice in the Alpharetta area.
We are looking for an orthodontic assistant with 3 years experience, computer
knowledge, excellent “people skills”, and a willingness to grow, change and learn
with us. Currently seeking full-time employment. Office hours are 7:00-4:00. To
the right person, we offer a fun, challenging, and diversified career!
wage commensurate with experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Provide excellent customer service
• Seat patients, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays,
prepare materials and assist orthodontist during procedures.
• Perform orthodontic adjustments, deliver appliances, assist doctor with placing
brackets, take Invisalign scans
• Take digital x-rays (If certified)
• Clean and set up operatories for next patient
• Adheres to all OSHA and HIPAA standards
• Discuss home care instructions with patient
• Observe professional dress code
• Perform all other duties as assigned
**** Please do not contact office directly; we strive to focus our attention on
providing the absolute best customer service to our patients by not tying up phone
lines & answering emails promptly. Applicants that contact office directly will
not be considered for position. ****